TRIP OF A LIFETIME
The package has two sections, "included" and "optional". Minimum is 15 passengers.
- Meet and greet upon arrival to Israel
- Flight to Eilat on the Red Sea from Ben Gurion airport.
- Eight nights at the Prima Music hotel, breakfast and dinner included based on double occupancy.
- All hotel taxes and service charges.
- Two days of boat diving in Eilat, 2 dives per day.
- Three days of boat diving in Taba Egypt, 3 dives per day, transportation and lunch included.
- Pick up from hotel at the start of land tour on the 25th of October.
- Seven nights at selected hotels in Israel based on double occupancy.
- Eight days of touring with our own private deluxe coach including services of tour guide and driver.
- Breakfast and dinner included.
- Farewell dinner in a restaurant on the night of departure back home.
- Transportation to Ben Gurion airport and assistance with baggage services.
For the above, total is $3390.00.
Not Included - airfare to Israel.
Great memories of a trip of a lifetime are also included.
- In Eilat we can have optional afternoon/night boat dives at 45.00 per diver.
- Or we can get our own beach dives (easy entry) for the price of a tank of air.
- We can also get the services of a DM at 25.00 per diver.
- Aqaba (Jordan) 3 boat dives is 175.00 per diver plus 125.00.00 boat border fees.
- Based on specific considerations Petra (Jordan) is an optional add on. The price for the day excursion is 215.00
- including transportation and lunch. There are border and visa fees, 125.00 per person which have to be paid, some in advance and some in cash at the crossing to Jordan. Now you know why the Jordan excursions are optional.
I recommend to get your flight to Israel now. Divers need to arrive no later than 400 pm on the 17th of October to Ben Gurion airport in Israel. Departure from USA needs to be no later than the 16th of October.
Departure back home no earlier than the 1st of November 1100 pm and any time after that.
Incidentally El AL Israel Airlines has their non stop from LAX on the dates we need. Flight price is higher.
The dives on the 18th are in the afternoon allowing for rest.
All optionals have to be decided on 6 weeks prior to departure.
Dive insurance such as DAN is mandatory in Israel.
Single supplement for hotels is available on request.
Nitrox is available at 10.00 per tank in Israel and Taba and 20.00 in Aqaba.
No visa required for US passports.
All passports need to be valid for minimum of 6 month after the date of departure. 1 year recommended.
There is an option to reserve either land or dive part only.
The link below has information about diving the underwater archaeological park in Caesarea. I do suggest
the guided tour and the pricing is approx 40.00 including presentation, tanks and weights.
There is a 800.00 non refundable deposit per person required at this time. Final payment for all services is due 2 month prior to departure. Flight and trip cancellation insurance with "for any reason" clause is highly recommended.
DAN has some good policies available at a reasonable price.
We will have a trip presentation to the Whalers at the general meeting on the 3rd of May, don't miss it.
We will present a detailed dive and tour itinerary
Whaler membership is required to participate in this trip.Not yet a member? We'd love to have you join - click here
Please e-mail or call Dahlia any questions.
This will be a trip of a lifetime, something to look forward to.